Does your child need academic tutoring? Answer these 10 questions to find out.
- Has your child’s teacher spoken to you regarding your child’s academic struggles?
- Does your child exhibit frustration when doing his/her homework?
- Is your child withdrawing from school?
- Have your child’s grades noticeably dropped this year?
- Do you know that your child is capable of achieving better grades?
- Has your child’s behavior worsened in the classroom and at home?
- Are there time management and organizational difficulties with your child?
- Are you tired of fighting with your child to complete his/her homework?
- Is your child’s frustration with school affecting your home life?
- Have you noticed your child experiencing a low level of self-esteem?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your child needs additional academic support. Call us today at 703-309-2672 to get immediate help for your child. The sooner you get help, the sooner your child will experience success in the classroom. Your child’s frustrations and struggles will not go away without extra help.
Call us today!